Hi everyone, a long anticipated update has finally been released for SolusVM today.
New features in build SolusVM Enterprise v1.2.04
- Added CLI script to remove all clients with zero vps http://wiki.solusvm.com/index.php/Console_Tools#Remove_all_clients_with_zero_virtual_servers
- Added shortcut system scripts for CLI use (more will be added on each release) http://wiki.solusvm.com/index.php/System_Scripts
- Added client API. Clients can now interface with their virtual servers on a per virtual server basis http://wiki.solusvm.com/index.php/API:Client
- Added admin API. The API is still limited but requests for features will be added quickly http://wiki.solusvm.com/index.php/API:Admin
- Added xvda support on a per node basis, default remains as sda.
- Added rate limiting (Network Speed) for Xen PV and Xen HVM.
- Rebuild of the status report engine. The engine can now handle 5,000+ virtual servers per host.
Fixed bug where HVM virtual servers sometimes built with same id.
- New WHMCS module. The module is unencoded and can be downloaded from the client area http://wiki.solusvm.com/index.php/WHMCS_Module_v2
Us at Beyond Hosting have been delaying the launch of Xen Containers simply because there was no way to rate limit them. It’s also nice to see how they build their PHP modules, everything for WHMCS is ioncube encoded and hard to modify if needed.